If you wish to visit the area and are looking for affordable accomodation, The Campus adventiste du Salève provides all necessary accomodation facilities and services to a pleasant stay in a unique environment.
Visitors accomodation is provided in the women's hall of residence « La Clairière » in a three stroy building which offers:
- Single or double to triple occupancy rooms. En suite toilets, washbasin and showers in each room (soap and shower gel as well as serviettes and bed linen are all inclusive). A welcome tray with hot drinks.
- All rooms have free internet access. There are laundry facilities ans communal areas on each floor.
- A room on ground floor is reserved for people with reduced mobility.
- Breakfast and other meals, on option, are taken at the cafeteria situated opposite the hall of residence..
- a cafeteria
- a library
- a stationary and bookshop/healthfood litte shop
- A postal service at the campus Reception
- Transport service from/to Geneva train station or airport (extra expense)
- Sports activities in the campus gymnasium according to the annual schedule.
- see attached file