Collonges Adventist University, as an institution of higher education of Adventist Churches, seeks to promote an education based on the Christian faith and Adventist values. It wishes to share with as many people as possible the hope of the return of Jesus and aims to foster in each student the acquisition of academic knowledge, the development of human qualities, a spiritual commitment and a spirit of service.
- To serve our students so that they may succeed in their studies and advance in their life projects.
- To serve the Adventist Church through the influence of our teaching and our testimony.
- To serve society by training competent, honest, and caring people.
Collonges Adventist University forms an academic community that values:
- Excellence, through student success, intellectual research, personal and spiritual growth, healthy living and a welcoming campus.
- Spirit of service, through caring relationships and commitment to serving others.
- Spirituality, through the development of a closer relationship with God.
- Respect, through tolerant relationships, honesty, freedom and acceptance of diversity.
"Learning to Serve"