Welcome to the campus
If you wish to discover our campus, the magnificent region (Geneva, Annecy, Chamonix, the Alps, skiing, hiking, etc.) and if you are looking for a good quality/price accommodation, the Salève Adventist Campus offers all the infrastructures and services allowing you to live a pleasant stay in a magnificent landscape and a warm atmosphere.
We offer accommodation in one of our residences: the "La Clairière" Residence and the "Jean Weidner" Residence
- Single rooms or rooms with two or three beds. Each room has its own bathroom with a sink, toilet and shower (soap and shower gel included). Sheets and towels are provided. A welcome tray will be waiting for you.
- All rooms have free internet access. There are laundry facilities ans communal areas on each floor.
- A room on ground floor is reserved for people with reduced mobility.
- Breakfast and other meals, on option, are taken at the cafeteria situated opposite the hall of residence..
Room and meal rates
- Standard room: 50€ per night (rooms with 2 or 3 single beds)
- VIP room: 70€ per night (1 double bed)
- VIP family room: 80€ per night (1 double bed and 1 bunk bed)
Meal prices depend on what you take.
Average rates per person as an indication:
- Breakfast: 10€ (5€ for 5-12 years old)
- Lunch: 15€ (8€ for 5-12 year olds)
- Dinner: 15€ (8€ for 5-12 years old)
Also at your disposal
- A cafeteria
- A library
- A bookstore/stationary store and a fresh organic products/ organic delicatessen
- Mailing service (France, international) at the Campus Reception
- Sports activities at the Campus gym according to the annual program
- For transportation, the campus regularly collaborates with the cab company Thomas FERNEZ +33 (0)6 08 82 62 57. Do not hesitate to contact him according to your wishes and needs.